LIST OF THINGS TO DO
1. SWIM. As much as you can. And stop caring what your thighs look like in a swimsuit. Nobody thinks about it nearly as much as you.
2. RIDE A BIKE. On the beach or in a park.
3. GO OUT FOR ICE CREAM. And eat it outside until it's drippy and messy on your hands.
4. EAT A HOMEGROWN TOMATO. There is nothing better.
5. STAY UP LATE. Because you can.
6. WATCH THE SUNSET BY THE WATER.
7. GO OUTSIDE. Summer doesn't happen inside.
8. GET A PRETTY PEDICURE. With a sassy new color you have never tried.
9. FARMERS MARKETS. You have to fill in the gaps of your own garden.
10. BUY FRESH FLOWERS.
11. WATCH THE SUNRISE. Also by the water if you can.
12. READ. A book. A magazine. An article. Read that one thing you have been putting off becuase life is always too busy.
13. TRAVEL. Even if it's close. Or you have to scrape all your pennies together to do it. You will make more memories on that trip than you will in a whole summer.
14. GET A FRESH HAIRCUT AND COLOR. Because it's summer!
15. WEAR A PRETTY SUNDRESS. And stop worrying about your arms/back/legs. Nobody cares about them but you.
16. PLAY A GAME. Or do a puzzle.
17. GO TO THE MOVIES. There is nothing like a freezing cold, dark movie theater on a steamy hot summer day.
18. BUY A GREAT HAT. You will look good and keep your skin safe!
19. FLIP FLOPS. EVERY DAMN DAY.
20. PLANT A GARDEN. Or a flowerpot with some herbs. You will be so happy you did.